"You Can Never Have Too Many Books"

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

UtopYA Con: Book Hauls

I kept putting this off and off and off, but I know that I have to share what books I got from my UtopYA Con.

I got a scrapbook for all the bookmarks, postcards, swags items . . . Mom got ahead of me and I was not ready to start the scrapbook so she went ahead and started. After telling her to stop one final time she did stop although I think she want to do more the next day.

I'm a creative person don't get me wrong but I wasn't in the mood for it and I was dealing with a minor headache that seems to not go away (it's gone now!)

Anyways my book haul, I took with me total of 17 books and books that was books I gotten at UtopYA CON . . . 43 books. So I came home with exactly 60 books in three different bags. It could have been worst . . . like really worst but I stayed with my budget that I saved and still return home with money left over (shocking)

Here's the books that I brought with me


Yes you saw that! There is 8 Jennifer L Armentrout books, while JLA had flight problems these pretties were not signed. Next on the very bottom is Jessica Sorensen who I thought was going to be there I had heard something or maybe I heard it wrong. Anyways I still end up getting a good deal out of buying the first two books of The Secret seriesfeaturing Ella and Micha.


Next we have Crewel which I found awhile back and Gennifer was one of the keynote speakers at UtopYA, I haven't read her books or really heard of her (blogger/reader problem) but I still picked it up anyways. Next is Bridger by Megan Curd who I've know for years through facebook and twitter (she's is awesome!) well in the mist of packing I found that Bridger was unsigned although I've have had it for a couple years but she was gladly to sign it anyways for me :-)
Rachel Harris! I actually met Rachel Harris who is all fun and flirty girly, I got the two My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century for a great price as well. 
Next Syliva Day the (better) romance novelist, the one that actually gain my interest to read her books when Fifty Shades of Gray was popular. But I wasn't ready to buy her books yet until some made their way to the discounts sections so mom and I snagged them. 
It was clear to me that Target was only place that I was going to get a Tiffany King book, so that is what I did and plus I'm a target member so bonus!



Next it's the books that I preordered, I found that preordering books were a guarantee that you'll get the books you want and if there were authors that didn't set up a preorder that I wanted I crossed my fingers and I did get some that were on my list but not preordered.
So what were the books?
Fly House by Misty Provencher
21 days by Bethany Lopez
8 weeks by Bethany Lopez
Cold Blood by Heather Hildenbrand
Blood Bond by Heather Hildenbrand
Prince of Wolves by Quinn Loftis
Blood Rites by Quinn Loftis 
Meant for Her by Raine Thomas
For Everly by Raine Thomas
Reap by Casey Bond
Winter Shadows by Casey Bond
Devil Creek by Casey Bond
The Space Between by Kristie Cook
The Space Beyond by Kristie Cook
I, Zombies by Jo Michaels


The books that I blame my mom for buying and drawing me into it, this one is going to be a long list of names and books.
 My not so Super Sweet Life by Rachel Harris
Cross-Country Christmas by Tiffany King
Reborn by C.C. Hunter
Take me to your Reader Anthology by various author
Wings of Arian by Devri Walls
Wings of Tavea by Devri Walls
Wings of Nestor by Devri Walls
Keegan's Chronicles by Julia Crane
Lucky Number Four by Amanda Jason
Two Little Lies by T.A. Kunz
Time Bound by Rysa Walker
Enchanted Heart by Mindy Ruiz
Evanescent by Carlyle Labuschagne
From the Wreakage by Michele G. Miller
Crossroads by Mary Ting
Bewteen by Mary Ting
Beyond by Mary Ting
Eternity by Mary Ting
From Gods by Mary Ting
Immortal Heart by Inger Iversen
Awakened by Inger Iversen
Awaken by Kristen Day
Forsaken by Kristen Day
Certain by various authors
Never Forgotten by Kelly Risser



Books that were in our bags . . . for a Blogger bag and UtopYA bags
A Secret Life by Rachael Brownell
(2) Angel Burn by L.A Weatherley


And last but not less, is two Journals from the fabulous Mae I Design photographer Regina Wamba, she has more journals that just went live on amazon. You can't say no to journals, I mean where do you think it all started?

So yes I gain 43 NEW books onto my shelf, although not ONE book have been place on my shelf, they still remains in the bags in the living room. So I guess I'm still hungover from UtopYA Con and I've been really busy helping my friend plan her wedding. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment