Books that I won't miss in 2014, HA! I'm sure I'll miss some books but my goal is still aiming high for Series books along with some other books.
- FIRE & BLOOD by Victoria Scott I actually have an ARC of the book! and is currently reading it right now!
- WHITE HOT KISS by Jennifer L Armentrout, Gargoyles are back and I'm not missing this one, I won an ARC of WHK from Jennifer and that will be my next read. Also since I jumped onto the Lux series just only last summer 2013, there's still one last book I'm dying for OPPRESSION the final Lux book, meaning the end for Daemon and Katy.
- Wait for You by J Lynn aka Jennifer L Armentrout, I just got this book as part of my birthday gifts, I'm still wanting to read Frigid by J Lynn as well but I haven't found the book yet
- Snakeroot by Andrea Cremer, I've been anxious for this book to come out and it's finally here! Another book by her and under a pen name A.D. Robertson is her Erotica/Adult Nightshade book called Captive: The Forbidden Side of Nightshade.
- OH! I am not missing one of my favorite author's new book! Menagerie (Untitled, 1) by Rachel Vincent. I know very little about it but honestly I'm just eager for something to be out written by her since two of her series ended in 2013 within a month of each other but her Soul Screamers Volume #4 will have a new short story told by the Hudson brothers and a re-published of Sabine's story that was told in a anthology.
I'm sure there are more but I can't really think of them until it get closer to their release dates. So what books are you not planning on missing?