"You Can Never Have Too Many Books"

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Currently Reading: False Sight

I know, I know . . . It been forever since I've done this type of post but I am staying very busying with my blog and my posts. If you haven't heard, there's a new feature called Mouse Watch. That feature I will use whenever I'm eyeing a book/books that I can't wait to get my paws on. Sure I might be watching mices but that duty is for the big cat Buddy who live to do that. 

So False Sight . . . What is it, Who wrote it?

False Sight (False Memory, #2)All Miranda wants is a normal life. She's determined to move past the horrible truth of her origin as a clone so she can enjoy time with her boyfriend, Peter, and the rest of her friends at school. But Miranda quickly learns that there's no such thing as normal - not for a girl who was raised to be a weapon. When one of her teammates turns rogue, it begins a war that puts the world in jeopardy. Now Miranda must follow her instincts - not her heart - in order to save everything she's fought so hard to keep. with the image of a terrible future seared into her mind, what will she have to sacrifice to protect the people she loves?

Dan Krokos's sequel to the tour de force False Memory is a mind-blowing thriller with high-octane action that will leave readers begging for the final book in this bold and powerful trilogy.


Hardcover, 336 pages
Expected publication: August 13th 2013 by Hyperion



I've request this book from Netgallery only to realize that it was book #2 so I order the first book False Memory (Review is underway). I love Dan's ideas for this series and typically this kind of book would confused me but it doesn't and the storyline is only getting for clearer. I'm axnious to know what Miranda and the remaing of her crew will do once they discovered what's their purpose is.
 
What's  your Current Read?

0 comments:

Post a Comment