"You Can Never Have Too Many Books"

Monday, May 9, 2016

Hide & Seek: Desiring Red

Desiring Red by Kristin Miller
 
I’m indecisive when it comes to my shoes. Choosing a werewolf mate who’ll be with me until I croak? Pardon me while I take some time to think on it. But a steamy encounter before the final ceremony changes everything.

Reaper, the Omega’s eldest grandson, is fiercely loyal, scorching hot, and built for pleasure. He brings down my defenses, and before I know what’s happening, I succumb to the heat in his touch and the skill of his mouth. I’ve only just met him, but I need him like no other.

As part of my pack duties, I must parade in front of the Alpha, who has first choice of the pre-shifters. Rumors of his dark desires run deep, and I’ve always been intrigued. But the forbidden passion blazing between Reaper and me is too primal to deny. By pack law, Reaper can’t have me until the Alpha makes his choice…but Reaper’s never been one to follow the rules.  


Expected publication: May 30th 2016 by Entangled Publishing, LLC (Scorched)



Desiring Red is available for preorder
Amazon: http://amzn.to/24GOuNL
iBooks: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/desiring-red/id1112099435
Kobo: https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/desiring-red


Desiring Red is part of a new series called A Dark and Dirty Tale  by Kristin Miller, it's a erotic paranormal retelling of Little Red Riding Hood. It is an Serial series, the first part Desiring Red is set to be release into the dark woods May 30th, 2016. Then the next parts is set to be release in June and July.

I've already read Desiring Red and boy you are going to LOVE IT!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment