"You Can Never Have Too Many Books"

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Top 10 Tuesday: 2016 Debut Novels



It's been a long time since I participated in the Top 10 Tuesday meme, I guess some of the subject weren't that interesting to me but also I rarely have time to blog anymore. I spend a lot of time online but mostly for school related stuff so after awhile I get tired of being on the computer.

This week is 2016 Debut Novels! Although I don't know if I'll get to 10 but we will see how far I can get in this post.

I knew once I did a search on Goodread it would help me figure out what are the 2016 debut novels!

1. This Is Where It Ends by

This Is Where It Ends 

2. Riders by Veronica Rossi

Riders (Riders, #1) 

3. The Shadow Queen by CJ Redwine

 The Shadow Queen (Ravenspire, #1) 

4. Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan

Reign of Shadows 

5. The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury

 The Forbidden Wish 

6. Bluescreen by Dan Wells

Bluescreen (Mirador, #1) 

7. Hear the Crickets by B.J Sheldon

Hear the Crickets (The Gibborim Series, Book One) 

I don't think I can think of any more! But some of these I know aren't debut authors but they are debut novels or new series by some of these authors. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment