"You Can Never Have Too Many Books"

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Top 10 of 2015: Best Boyfriends



Today its time for the best boyfriends nominee of 2015! Well they're not actually nominees but they''re boyfriends from books I read and that the best boyfriend of 2015. 

Also just to make note due to the number of books I read by the same author that her name will often show up when doing all the boyfriends nominees. 

From the Rose Gardner series by Denise Grover Swank, I nominate Mason Deveraux.

From the The Wedding pact "The Player" also by Denise Grover Swank, I nominate Garrett Lowery. 

From the San Fransico wolf pack "Beauty and the Werewolf by Kristin Miller, I nominate Jack MacGrath.

From the Witches of Blackbrook by Tish Thawer, I nominate Jason Hardy. 

From the Losing it series "Losing It" by Cora Carmack, I nominate Garret Taylor.

From the Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent, I nominate Finn.

From the Naturals "Killer Instinct" by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, I nominate Dean. 

From the Rusk university "All Played Out" also by Cora Carmack, I nominate Mateo Torres.

From the Wicked Saga by Jennifer L Armentrout, I nominate Ren Owens.

From the Selection series "The Heir" by Keira Cass, I nominate Erick. 

I was going to do more on this post but It was SOOOO HARD to find 10 boyfriends from the books that I read this year.



0 comments:

Post a Comment