"You Can Never Have Too Many Books"

Monday, December 22, 2014

Top 10 of 2014

 2014_lookback550

It's that time again! Where we readers sum up all the books we read in 2014 . . . 
WOW how can 2014 have gone by so fast?

Today is all about my Top 10 Best Books I have in 2014, SQUEAK!

1. Fire & Blood by Victoria Scott 
 Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
2. White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L Armentrout
White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout

3. Uninvited by Sophie Jordan
Uninvited by Sophie Jordan

4. Enchanted Heart by Mindy Ruiz
Enchanted Heart by Mindy Ruiz

5. Lux by Jennifer L Armentrout 
Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout
6. Take Me On by Katie McGarry
Take Me On by Katie McGarry
7. Foreplay by Sophie Jordan
Foreplay by Sophie Jordan
8. The Lovely and the Lost by Page Morgan
 The Lovely and the Lost by Page Morgan 
9. Business as Usual by Denise Grover Swank
Business as Usual by Denise Grover Swank

10. Captive by A.D. Robertson 
Captive by A.D. Robertson

I would put one of the Selection books on my top 10 but I haven't completed my reviews for any of the three so until I figure out which out of the three books I like the most although "The One:" really took me.
I really Love Bitter Sweet Love by Jennifer L Armentrout, it's the prequel before White Hot Kiss begin but they were both equal and White Hot Kiss is a full length book.

So what books made it on your Top 10?

0 comments:

Post a Comment