"You Can Never Have Too Many Books"

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

12 Days of Blogmas: Day 10


blogmas_banner

Day 10 : My Bookish Wishlist

Believe it or not, I kept it small this year around but still kept with the similar themes/genres. One of the reason why I kept it small was because I got better deals after Christmas when it came to books I think I came home with 14 books total from my local bookstore.

My local bookstore has a discount section when some of the YA books as well other genre do eventaully end up there due to overstock or layover because they were getting the paperback set in. So I try to keep my eyes out for it heavily around this time of month. 

Here's what is on my list, trust me I went light on my parents.
 
Visions (A Cainsville Novel) By Kelley Armstrong
Stone cold Touch by Jennifer L Armentrout   Wicked by Jennfier L Armentrout
The Taking By Kimberly Derting The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
The Naturals: Killer Instinct by Jennifer Lynn Barnes  The Vaults of Dreamers by Caragh M. O’Brien
The Jewel by Amy Ewing

A couple days ago while I was out shopping, I actually posted on my facebook (personal page) that I would choose ornaments over books. It's 100% true, don't get me wrong I love books but Ornaments hold a special place in my heart because they give me memory from something that I hadn't thought or seen in a long time. And the thing about ornaments, once they're gone they are gone or you'll end up paying a really hefty price because the seller is greedy. Books will always have some new updates to their book format or editions. So they tends to be replaceable, ornaments cannot.
Also Ornaments are my first love 

0 comments:

Post a Comment