"You Can Never Have Too Many Books"

Saturday, December 20, 2014

12 Days of Blogmas: Day 7

 blogmas_banner

Day 7: Share a Holiday Tradition

WOW this is going to be a hard post, there's so many small traditions and with my birthday being three days after Christmas. So I get double the fun! 

Mostly we spend Christmas at home, then after we're all done around noonish we go to my aunt and uncle that live by the lake and we have Christmas brunch with my mom side of the family. Last year we as a family decided to take me out shopping for my birthday or the after Christmas day because I scored a lot of great stuff last year. 

Last year was a really big book haul for me as Christmas/birthday.

I'm in charge of Tree decoration, my mom is in charge of baking goodies and I'm also been making Christmas cards for the past two years and I'm behind on this years but I'm trying to work as hard as possible with getting them out. 

I already know that they will not be ready on time, but my people will get my handcrafted cards and maybe a little something else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment