DAY ONE: Blogger Resolution
- Well since I've already created a post about the books I'll be reading this year, all series books, keep in mind I'll read other books as well. I want to see how many series books I can read in a year! Here's my post about what Series books made it on my list.
- Another blogger Resolution is getting more involved with Blog Tours since I was under a lot for school and only participating in a few blog tours this year.
- Find a Design Template for SassyCat's Books Review, I like my template mind you but I really want to personalized it with what SassyCat's is about, along with avatars and raters. If you haven't notice I don't have a rater Icon which force my readers to have to read what I rate it.
- Can I do my reviews in a timely manner? Well that will depends on how much life will take from me to actually do review
- I'm attending a big Book Blogging/Author Convention in June so I can check that off my list :-)
Day Two: Pros and Cons of BloggingThere's a lot of pros that I haven't even thought of until this challenge got me thinking, but I also didn't think much about the cons of blogging.
- To read books that I've never heard about
- You hear about upcoming new books through other bloggers/or authors
- Chatting with Awesome bloggers and Authors
- You can have more than one book boyfriends
- For someone who never once like to pick up a book, I can't imagine why my mindset was so dead against books but perhaps I didn't find the calling of books yet until I was in my late teens.
- I like to talk about books that I've read and I LOVE giving recommendation to my friends!
- There's never enough time in the day
- Hitting a reader's block
- Hitting a Review/Writer's block which is worst than Reader's block
- Lack of personality visually, I wish I had the money to buy blogger template or custom template, to get an avatar and raters but I don't (YET)