"You Can Never Have Too Many Books"

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Under Appreciated: Day Thirteen

It's lucky #13 and it is also day 13 of the 15 Book Blogger Challenge, today we talk about the under appreciated book, the one that EVERYONE should read. Go check out April of Good Books and Good Wine blog and follow up on the challenge.  
15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Good Books And Good Wine
Can I say that I am one of those people who read certain books because of the buzz of that book? Well I am and that part of how my TBR pile grows, while some are my own discovery and just browsing titles. I can't really suggest to you what book that I've read is under appreciated.

I know many readers like to read YA books and that is the majority of what they read. I on the other hand read Urban Fantasy Adult books as well. I love reading YA books but I like to read the Adult books as well, not to be confused with New Adult which I've only read two books in that genre and in the same series. So I couldn't really tell you what NA books I like.

I know many prefers YA because they are Tweens at heart and even reminds them of the good old days, but come on! don't you want to read adult with adult challenges? The chances are wide open for any adults and limited to teens unless that book consider a certain age to be an adult.

So needless to say, I can't give you an under appreciated book that you should read because most people I'm friends with in the Blogosphere have read the book. I'm the one that falls behind on the books. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment