"You Can Never Have Too Many Books"

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Blogger Qurks: Day Seven

Blogger quirks
I am just loving this 15 Days Book Blogger Challenge that April of Good Books and Good Wine has brought to the the blogosphere. I can barely keep up with my other posts that I've been lacking and reading books that needs review.
15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Good Books And Good Wine

What are my quirks?

I think a lot has to do with my cat-like personality and bubbly conversations

As you know SassyCat's is a quirk all by its own, while I have Sassy qualities the word/name Sassy comes from one of my favorite movie . . . Homeward Bound.

I'm always driven to get people to read books that I've read and recommend to them that way they are not missing out.  I can probably talk more about books than anything else . . . well there is one other thing but it personal and it involves too many medical terms and definitions/explanation.
 
Most of my closest friends has a underline information about it, but I don't feel the need to share it out to my blog unless something is pertained.
 
While my review rating is "Cat't Tails"  I actually have someone who is working on the raters and all things for my blog, so yes SassyCat's Books Review will be getting a makeover and it will be more suitable to what I'd envisioned.
 
Why a Cat's Tails as a rater? Well unless you have a cat . . . you won't believe what a cat does with its tail and how it involved with its body language. So I thought that would be a fun rater to do, don't get me wrong I tried to create my own but I am not that talented on blog designing such and such.
 
Here's a photo of my cat and his tail . . . he in a partly curl position and his tail is curl up
 
 
That all the quirks I can think of so on to the next post and I think this one will be exciting ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment