"You Can Never Have Too Many Books"

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Review: Snow White Werewolf Tale Part 2

Snow's Submission (A Snow White Werewolf Tale, #2)

I used to be sweet and innocent…but that was until Hunter put his hands on me. Now, my body craves his, and we’ve crossed the point of no return.

My stepmother demands that I seduce a rich jeweler to secure our fortune, and under normal circumstances, I wouldn’t mind. He’s hotter than hell, I’ve been crushing on him for years, and after catching Hunter pleasuring me over the hood of his car, he wants me too.

There’s only one problem: now that I have Malcolm’s attention, I’m not sure I want to leave Hunter’s arms.
ebook
Published June 12th 2017 by Entangled Publishing LLC


MEOW . . . MEOW . . . MEOW

Mirror . . . Mirror . . . On the Wall, I slept with my best friend, now What?

Snow is now got her mind distracted by Hunter's seduction, although she knows her stepmother would never approve and having the thought of losing the estate drills into Snow's mind.

Snow now has to figure if she should follow her heart or should she do what is best for saving the estate?

Again I have no complaints except that Snow should just forget about Malcolm because I truly like Hunter more, even before she slept with Hunter. Hunter seems like a good fit with her and was/is her best friend from childhood.

I give this four Cat Paws . . . again no complaint from Kristin's writing. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment