"You Can Never Have Too Many Books"

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Review: Snow White Werewolf Tale



Snow's Seduction ( A Snow White Werewolf Tale, #1)

Snow's Seduction
Hair black as a raven’s coat, skin as white as snow, lips as read as, blabitty-blah, blah, blah. If one more person calls me sweet and innocent, I’m losing my head.

I’ve got more pressing matters to think about. Like the fact that our wolf pack is in serious debt. If I can’t find a way to secure financing for our estate, we’ll lose our shifting sanctuary. My stepmother—wonderfully wicked as she is—has come up with a plan: seduce a rich jeweler who’s visiting for the weekend. And then, when he agrees to bond with me and make me his forever, we’ll be saved. Not such a bad deal, considering he’s crazy hot, and I’ve had a crush on him forever.

One problem: I’m not a temptress, not by a long shot. It’s a good thing my childhood best friend, Hunter, has come back into the area. He’s always been a playboy and knows how to get what he wants. He agrees to teach me the rules of seduction, but before long, I realize I'm the one being played.      
ebook, 89 pages
Published June 5th 2017 by Entangled Publishing LLC 


MEOW . . . MEOW . . . MEOW

Mirror, Mirror, on the wall . . .

For Snow becoming 25 years old means that she'll be declared alpha of her pack in the Pacific Northwest. She has it all planned out, and got her eye on the intended prize.  However Snow is side struck by an old friend, Hunter. Then that is all she can think about . . .

But Snow should be keeping her eyes on the pride, the one that can help save White Estate. But for the life of her she's instantly drawn to Hunter. Even though it been years since she last see him.

For me Snow is a nervous wreak for trying to seduce a guy that she clearly has no true attraction to, I believe that Hunter is her true mate.

What my thoughts on Hunter is that he's have always like Snow, even though they always had that friendship boundary. I look forward to seeing what happens next!

I give this 4 Cat Paws . . . I love Kristin's Writing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment