Today is Best ___ of 2015 and today I chose couples although I'm terrifed of writing this post because a lot of the couples I have a really hard time explaining!
So going from my top favorite to eh I like them but forgot entirely what I like about them (remember a whole year has gone!)
1. Bliss and Garret from Losing it by Cora Carmack.
Garrett has a BRITISH ACCENT!!! Do I really need to say more?
Bliss is one lucky women!
2. Rose and Mason from the Rose Gardner series by Denise Grover Swank
Rose and Mason are typically honest with each other and they both love each other unconditional but there's a little heartbreaker in 35 & a half conspiracies that leaves me as a Team Mason fan heartbroken.
3. Caroline and Reed from Off the Subject series also by Denise Grover Swank
These two seriously are soulmates!
4. Jack and Isabelle from Beauty and the Werewolf by Kristin Miller
Jack and Isabelle had a lot of hurdles to go through in order to be together and sometimes you have to make sacrifices for the one you love the most.
5. Cassie and Dean from The Naturals series by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Now these two just got together, but honestly I saw it coming with these two finally got together. Although with Dean's troubled past it might put up some trust issues between them.
6. Nina and Finn from The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent
Although these two are kind of in that unsure stages and with Finn's freaky situation, I wonder how it's going to work between them. But hey at least he's not that easy to kill right?
7. Kalliope and Wilder from Inspire also by Cora Carmack
A muse entangle love, but Wilder certainly feels something more that her inspirations but inspirations can be deathly. He's determine to show Kalliope that it's true love from the heart.
8. Abby and Jace from Lion's Share also by Rachel Vincent
Honestly this surprise me with the pairing but I'm glad that Jace has found someone and that Abby has been able to trust Jace with her heart.
9. Ivy and Ren from Wicked by Jennifer L Armentrout/J Lynn
AND this one I don't remember too much of but I love the book since I gave it a Purrfect review.
Is there a number 10? Not based on the books I read this years since a lot of them were focused on the Rose Gardner series.