"You Can Never Have Too Many Books"

Monday, November 10, 2014

The Cat's Meow: Christmas Wishlist


Well I know we all survive the big snow typhoon that coming from Alaska . . . So yes its only November but let's discuss Christmas Wishlist

I'm actually trying to limit my number of books since I actually get a better deal after Christmas but I'll pick out a few that my parents can buy me as a gift.

A lot of the book I picked were books that were released early this year or last year, but I've also notice a theme . . . I'm trying out Science-Fiction and some Crime/Suspense type of books because that is what I'm feeling to read and that is what is drawing me.

Here are some of my picks that will be on my Christimas List
The Taking (The Taking, #1) The Taking By Kimberly Derting

 The Naturals (The Naturals, #1) The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes

My next thing on my List is Hallmark Ornaments . . .
I'm a crazy-obsessed Ornament girl, its almost as addicting to having a boatload of books but more expensive.
A Magical Transformation, , large


Disney The Little Mermaid, , large
Beatrice "Tris" Prior, , large

Next I'm on the hunt for the perfect NEW Iphone 4 case, my old one is wearing out and I'm also in a need of a new Ipad case. Now I'm not sure what direction I want to go for covers case for my Ipad. My current one is a Zebra cover and I've been seeing those bookish theme covers so you never know.

Then I want a Zebra heated blanket!!! I just saw this on one of my friend's FB.

I'm not really sure what else I really want or what my parents can think of to buy me . . . I'm hoping to do a big thing for my birthday if I can because I'm determine to do this theme I have in mind.

So what about you? What's on your Christmas Wishlist 

0 comments:

Post a Comment