"You Can Never Have Too Many Books"

Monday, May 26, 2014

Armchair BEA: Day One

ARMCHAIR BEA 2014

What do you think of when you think of literature?

You would think Literature would be in  my vocabulary but each time the word "Literature" comes up I'm thinking about the corner of my Books-A-Million store(BAM) store because they have the most unnecessary length of shelves listed as Literature/Fiction. Then the other part of me is like "wait what's Literature again?" Yes my mind works in weird ways and my vocabulary is beyond opposite as a reader, I can give medical terms and talk in a medical sense as well business/internet talk.



What Type of Genre do I like to read?

Mostly YA . . . WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU ASK?

Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1)Opal (Lux, #3)Soul Screamers Volume Two (Soul Screamers #3, 3.5, 4)
  1. # of Book Boyfriends
  2. Fantasy
  3. Amazing Authors
  4. Every YA is different (Or those that I have read so far)
Urban Fantasy/Adults . . . MY NEXT PREFER GENRE

 Oath Bound (Unbound, #3)Wild Things (Chicagoland Vampires, #9)Alpha (Shifters, #6)
  1. Adult problems in Urban Fantasy 
  2. Paranormal
  3. SHIFTERS
  4. Broken Love Story
My Newest Genre . . . DYSTOPIA

Divergent Official Illustrated Movie CompanionPartials (The Partials Sequence, #1)The Testing (The Testing, #1)
  1. Futuristic Setting
  2. It's the New Black according to Hollywood
  3. Survival 
  4. Changing the RULES
My Attempted Genre to Read . . . NEW ADULT

Wait for You (Wait for You, #1)No Attachments (Woodfalls Girls, #1)Foreplay (The Ivy Chronicles, #1)
  1. IT's a Popular category
  2. Age group of the characters is relatable to me
  3. IT's the New Black for Readers & Authors
  4. Interchangeable Characters for the next book


1 comments:

  1. Visiting your blog via ABEA; my YA mystery / thriller, FERAL, will release in August with HarperTeen.

    ReplyDelete