"You Can Never Have Too Many Books"

Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Cat's Meow

Man I've really been lacking on some of my meme posts that I was determine to do once a month but as you know January came then February came.

Some of my books that have been added to my shelf are books that I have won, Ive won pretty much every month this year So 2014 is starting out good

Defy by Sarah B Larson curtsey of Rockstar Book Tours and Scholastic Press

Defy (Defy, #1)

ARC Resistance by Jenna Black curstsey of Tor Book

Resistance (Replica, #2)

ARC The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski curtsey of Bekka from Great Imaginations


Omens by Kelley Armstrong the paperback version curstsey of Kelley Armstrong

 Omens (Cainsville, #1)

All the while I brought in my new book shelf that been sitting on the porch, its got 6 shelves and I can place two books deep so I was able to shelf more books than I could with the 3 shelf bookcase. So now my top shelf of my 3 shelf is now stock with books that I have won. It's getting full but I'll never stop wanting more and I can separate that from my other books.


0 comments:

Post a Comment