"You Can Never Have Too Many Books"

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Best Book Boyfriends of 2013

Top 10 of 2013 Banner

Time for the Best Book Boyfriends Nominees, here are my few Best Nominees

TOD HUDSON (Soul Screamers)

With All My Soul (Soul Screamers, #7)
Always never took anything for granted,

He became the Knight in shining Armor for Kaylee

He would do anything for the one he cared and loves the most

Tod has never been selfish

Speaks from the bottom of his heart

"I don't care if it takes forever, Kaylee" he said, and warmth trailed down my spine to settle in a dozen pleasant places.
"The universe owes us forever. And our eternity starts now."






BARROW HESS (Prequel Nightshade)

Rise (Nightshade Prequel, #2)
Strong, Reserved and Loyal,

While he may seem stern most times,

Deny his heart until he couldn't deny it anymore

He will follow the strength of Ember for he could not find his own

“I love you,” Ember whispered. No words she’f spoken had ever felt so important or so frightening.

“I have loved no one but you." Barrow looked at Ember, and she saw that his deep gray eyes were the color of the sea upon which they now sailed.

“Kiss me, Ember.”





DRAKE WILDER (Seattle Wolf Pack)

Gone with the Wolf (Seattle Wolf Pack, #1)
Successful business man and respectful Alpha of the Seattle Wolf Pack

May seem tough on the outside but on the inside, he's sweet and loving

Drake treats women with respect and he treats Emelia like she's a priceless diamond and his equal half.

When her eyes met Drake's again, he was kneeling in front of her. The sight almost buckled her. "I know it's not something you would normally wear," he said, "but I couldn't taken my eyes off of it, just like I couldn't take my eyes off of you the first time we met. From the first moment I met you, I've been completely, insanely captivated by your radiance."






RYAN STONE (Dare You To)

Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2)
The typical jock that has it all, the perfect family, the perfect game and all the wins he could ever want.

A dare changes all of that when he first meet Beth and soon everything he thought he ever wanted soon didn't matter.

Ryan help himself and Beth in more ways than one and Beth has fallen deeply in love with him. 

"It's our rain, Beth." Her head barely shakes to show her confusion while I rub the back of my neck and search for my courage.
"I told you I loved you in this ain and when you doubt my words, I want you to look at this bottle."
Beth's forehead wrinkles and she stares at the gift I've given her.
"I don't . . ." she starts. "I don't have anything to give you."





Daemon Black (LUX #4)

Origin (Lux, #4)
He will burn the world down . . .

Willing to give up everything he was sworn to protect, his family, his own people but he rather leave all that behind just to save the one that matters most . . . Katy

It's more than an alien mutation, it's true love and Daemon found his one and only soul mate.

He rather take all the pain away from Katy before she felt anymore pain again. 

"I want to marry you because I'm in love with you, Kat. I will always be in love with you. That's not going to change today or two weeks from now. I will be just as in love with you in twenty years as I am today."


2 comments:

  1. I have only read a few of the books on your list but I definitely agree with your book boyfriends! Daemon made it to my list as well :)

    Sharon - Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to start reading the Soul Screamer series soon, definitely been seeing Tod around a lot! Same with the Pushing the Limits series! Thanks for sharing!

    Here's my Top Ten book boyfriends at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete