"You Can Never Have Too Many Books"

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday

Okay since I've seen so many Waiting on Wednesday from Kara and Lyn at Great Imaginenation, Giselle at Xpresso Reads, Mindy at Magical Urban Fantasy Reads and more. But where it all started was at Jill of Breaking the Spine. So now I'll give it a whirl although I'm just feeling like I want to shout out what book I'm dying for and whimpers on the wait. 

This book is one that I've been dying and my Barnes and Noble email subcription actually had the nerve to send me a notification of this book! 

Snakeroot: (Nightshade Legacy #1) by
Snakeroot (Nightshade Legacy, #1) 
Book Description
Fans asked for it, and now they've got it! Andrea Cremer is continuing the story she began in in her internationally bestselling trilogy: Nightshade, Wolfsbane and Bloodrose. In this new installment, Bosque Mar haunts the dreams of both Adne and Logan, trying to escape for the Nether, where Calla, Shay and the other Guardians trapped him in the final battle in the War of All Against All. Will he turn Adne to the dark side? Will Logan reclaim his birthright? And will darkness take over our world? In a novel filled with magic, romance and breakneck action, master storytelling Andrea Cremer's newest installment will not disappoint!

Hardcover, 336 pages
Expected publication: December 10th 2013 by Philomel 
 
 
A little Meow . . . Meow . . . Meow
 
Now December is a far stretch but it is for sure a book that will be on my Christmas/birthday list, yes I'm one of those peeps that get double whammy on gifts and such. Now for the last couple years or well the last ten years, the gifts have been modest since I've grew out of toys that as a kid I would be ravish over it. 
 
One year dad had said that it had usually taken an hour or more to open gifts, and that was when I was a little girl, we have videos revealing all the shiny new toys and I instantly would play with them after we cleaned up all the wrapping paper. So the years changes but the gifts are always give on giving

0 comments:

Post a Comment