"You Can Never Have Too Many Books"

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Why Blog about Books: Day Nine

We're halfway there! Thanks April of Good Books and Good Wine again for bringing this challenge to the table, all I can say is that I've been blogging for the challenge rather than doing my usual posts which I'm greatly behind. Sorry!!!!
15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Good Books And Good Wine
The challenge had asked us a very serious question . . . Why Blog about BOOKS?
Here's a few reasons . . .

We love to read . . .
 
 We love adding books to our TBR Pile. . .
 

 
We love adding to our bookshelf . . .
 
Kat's bookcase
 
And even stacking them in crates . . .
 
Kat's Crates
 
We Love Authors! . . .
 
 
 
Is there really much more to say?


1 comments:

  1. Hehe...not really. Love your piles and piles of books. That's pretty much how my house is. They're stacked everywhere. :)

    Day 9
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete