"You Can Never Have Too Many Books"

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Choose a BOOK!: Day Ten

You're done with a book but now you're stuck with the thought of what am I going to read next?
 
Well I can say shopping for books is much easier than picking out what book to read next, there are so many to choose from!

So let's get started . . .
As you can see I have quiet a few to choose from
 
So how do I choose? I don't think much about it . . . I just sort of grab whatever book that seem interesting to read.
 
Other times when I'm reading a series, I will grab the next book in the series (if I haven't had to wait)
 
What to read on the Ipad is a different story, I'm trying to get used to reading more on the Ipad but I love the paper format so much more so I read books that are on the Ipad at night unless I'd started a new paperback book read.
 
So picking out what book to read is hard, I just don't know what I'll be in a mood for but I think my next couple reads are books that I've been hearing and or were recent purchase.
 
Plus I am heading back to the gym so I will be taking a book with me to read while I bike
 
How do you choose a book . . .
 
Thanks again April of Good Books and Good Wine for bring this blogger challenge!
15 Day Book Blogger Challenge | Good Books And Good Wine
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment