"You Can Never Have Too Many Books"

Monday, May 20, 2013

Blogger Times: Stacking the Shelves

Wow! I must say I've purchased quiet a few books the last month or so . . . My stacking the shelves will be full of newly released books as well books that were released in the last two years.

So what did I buy? Where did I buy them from? What am I looking out for now? 

Starting at my bookstore Books-a-Million 
I've purchased these books

Books-a-Million
The Gathering (Darkness Rising #1)
Virals (Virals #1)
Insurgent (Divergent #2) Collector's Edition
Shatter Me First Edition Hardcover

Addendum Books
I Hunt Killers (Jasper Dent #1)
Game (Jasper Dent #2)

Barnes and Noble online 
Oath Bound (Unbound #3)
Obsidian (Lux #1)
Onyx (Lux #2)
Opal (Lux #3)

Barnes and Noble in-stores
Sweet Evil (The Sweet Trilogy #1)
Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy #2)
Goddess Interrupted (The Goddess Test #2)
Goddess Inheritance (The Goddess Test #3)
 
The Red Balloon Bookshop
Invisibility
Shift (shade #2)
Shine (shade #3)

I was also at the Red Ballon Bookshop for Jeri Smith-Ready event, she talks about how media has changed between the authors and readers. Twitter, tumblr, FaceBook, Ects are all an important technology media. The dynamic between authors and readers has changed so much in the past few years due to the improvment of technology.
I also told Jeri that I haven't read her books yet, one of my many reader problems but she hoped that I'll enjoy her books. She signed each of my copies of her Shade Series, and she had Shine Booksmarks.
Andrea Cremer and David Levithan were are Red Balloon a few days before and while I was on the hunt for Invisibility at Barnes and Noble I couldn't find it. But I gain something more out of my purchase at Red Balloon, they were nice enough to sign books as "Signed Copy". I can't pass up any signed books.
 
 
 
Desperately to Purchase
The Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3)
Unbreakable (Unraveling #2)
Dead Silence (The Body Finder #4)
Dare You To (Pushing the Limits #2)
 
What I'm waiting for
Allegiant (Divergent #3)
Soul Screamers Vol. 3
The Dream Thieves (Raven Boys #2)
Steel Lily (The Periodic Series #1)
The Willows: Torn (The Willows #2)






 

0 comments:

Post a Comment