"You Can Never Have Too Many Books"

Friday, April 26, 2013

Cover Wars

Cover Wars
 

What Covers do you like?
Do you like the original or the newly version?
Would you rather have Hardcover or Paperback?

Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits #1) By Katie McGarry

Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)Hardcover(Released in July 2012)    Pushing the Limits (Pushing the Limits, #1)Paperback(Released in April 2013)
 
 The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) By Julie Kagawa
The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1) Hardcover(Release in April 2012)     The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)Paperback(Released in March 2013)

Cold Fury (Cold Fury #1) By T.M Goegiein
Cold Fury (Cold Fury, #1)Hardcover(Released in July 2012) Cold FuryPaperback(Released in
June 2013)
 

So what do you think? Would you rather wait for a paperback/hardcover or buy both copy? I can say that I have brought two copies of the same books but with different covers.
 
I like to think that part of it is my own collection of books but also I just love both covers that I can't possibly live without either of them.
 
Is Hardcover or Paperback the winner?
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment