"You Can Never Have Too Many Books"

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Don't Let it End! Currently Reading

This is a very sad time for me . . . I am reading the final book of an amazing series. It's one that I've gasped, scream, cried and the ooh ahhs.

I've been a huge fan of this author by all of her series that she's written and anxiously waiting for what her new projects are about. Rachel Vincent is her name and she's an amazing author for both Young adult and Adult Fiction.

Now what is this book I'm talking about? It's the Soul Screamers series, it consist of seven books and three novellas. Before I Wake has a super short story called "A Day in the Afterlife of Tod". This is her longest series she ever wrote dated back in 2009 when My Soul to Take was released.

Rachel has a theme for her Soul Screamers books based on the seven deadly sins, My Soul To Take’s theme was vanity. My Soul To Save was greed, My Soul To Keep was gluttony (addiction), My Soul To Steal was envy, and If I Die was lust and Before I Wake was Sloth. Now With All My Soul it's WAR.

OK I've yapped on the series and the author (Bio is at the end of the post), now what is WAMS?

With All My Soul (Soul Screamers, #7)With All My Soul

What does it mean when your school is voted the most dangerous in America? It's time to kick some hellion butt...
After not really surviving her junior year (does "undead" count as survival?), Kaylee Cavanaugh has vowed to take back her school from the hellions causing all the trouble. She's going to find a way to turn the incarnations of Avarice, Envy and Vanity against one another in order to protect her friends and finish this war, once and forever.
But then she meets Wrath and understands that she's closer to the edge than she's ever been. And when one more person close to her is taken, Kaylee realizes she can't save everyone she loves without risking everything she has....
 

So I will be spending the rest of today and tomorrow reading this book and then probably read it again and review it for myself and my bloggers friends/followers. As well for Fiktshun's Soul Screamers mini-challenge.

I can't wait to see what happen, does Kaylee get a happy ending? I will be writing the most important review of my life just because this is the final book and I'm not going to write it lightly.  Happy reading to me and FYI doesn't the gold just suit Kaylee?

Meet Rachel Vincent

Rachel Vincent is the author of the Shifters series, from Mira books. Stray, Rogue, Pride, Prey, Shift, and Alpha are available in the US, Canada, the UK, and Australia, and are being published in Turkey, Norway, Sweden, Finland, India, France, Hungary, and Italy.
Also, look for the Soul Screamers books, Rachel’s young adult series! My Soul to Take, My Soul to Save, My Soul to Keep, My Soul To Steal, If I Die, and Before I Wake are available now, and With All My Soul will be on the shelf in the US and Canada on April 1, 2013. The Soul Screamers series is also being published in the UK, Australia, Brazil, France, Germany, India, Vietnam, Thailand, Hungary, and Spain.
Rachel’s new adult series Unbound debuted with Blood Bound on August 23, 2011 in the US and the UK, to be followed by Shadow Bound on May 22, 2012.

0 comments:

Post a Comment