"You Can Never Have Too Many Books"

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Book Review: The Darkest Star

34221193


First and foremost : Thank you Regina for sending me this book, I needed this book in my life. 

I had always been a big fan of JLA's Lux series that features Daemon and Kat, I was sad that it had ended but I guess apparently fans didn't want this world to end. So JLA wrote a new journey, a few years down the road and new + old characters. 

Evie Dasher was a new character for me, I was really intrigue by her. She has the similar traits that Kat does. 

But not everything is as it seems. 

Luc is a old character that people wanted to know more about so JLA finally gave us that. Honestly I don't remember too much about him from the Lux series but it had been awhile since I read the Lux series so my memory is sparse. 

But Luc has his own secrets and his own past. 

When JLA first introduce Luc and Evie together, it was clear to me that Luc knew her. I almost thought he was a hired bodyguard, but as the book went on there was so much more to the story. 

Luc is almost like Daemon in a way but more lethal.

I enjoyed the plot of the story, I truly hope that Jen follows through with a 2nd book since this one is not done yet. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment